Our client is a leading organization in the electric tool and equipment sector that is looking to hire an experienced Service Cloud Consultant to join their growing team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem solving and teamwork skills.
- Experience capturing business requirements and transforming these into user stories/technical specifications
- Managing control processes, translating requirements, implementing development requests
- Strong understanding of Salesforce architecture and the wider cloud ecosystem.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience creating solutions that align with Salesforce best practice
- Hands-on configuration experience including Lightning, Flows, Service Cloud Omni-Channel, Digital Engagement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Certifications are beneficial, in particular Administrator, Platform App Builder, and Service Cloud Consultant Certification
- Hybrid working
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Group pension plan
- Life assurance
If this role interests you then please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this role will not consider candidates on VISAs, candidates must be based in the UK with full right-to-work