My client is an End User organization in the Financial Services Sector that is currently looking to hire a CRM Manager to join their London team in a Hybrid capacity. This is a London-based opportunity and candidates must be willing to commute to the London office 3 days per week. The ideal candidate with have exposure working with both Salesforce and Singletrack (Singletrack is preferred between the two) and any PowerBI experience is also beneficial.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing CRM requirements and functional design and testing functionality.
- You will own the organization's best practices and be responsible for training users
- Lead cross-functional collaboration to assist with Singletrack and wider business processes
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience working in the investment banking sector is preferred
- Experience working with Salesforce, Singletrack, and PowerBI is strongly preferred
- Experience working closely with stakeholders to capture requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively individually or as part of a wider team
- Hybrid working flexibility (3 days in the office and 2 days from home ideally)
- Good benefits package (including Critical health cover, pension scheme, and car scheme)
- Opportunity to join a successful and growing client in the investment banking sector
If this role interests you then please don't hesitate to reach out with your latest CV and we can arrange a call to discuss it further.
Please note this role cannot provide sponsorship, our client requires candidates to be based in the UK with full right-to-work.