My client is a successful, global organization that is looking to hire a Salesforce Project Manager to join their team and help them continue to grow. The Salesforce Project Manager will work across various areas of the business including Sales, Marketing, and Legal.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with business stakeholders to ensure they have a clear understanding of their role in program delivery
- You will be responsible for defining an appropriate project governance framework and applying this throughout the project
- You will work closely with business leads to define and shape the long-term application strategy into a clear program of work
- Direct and manage a program to deliver solutions that meet business requirements and realise benefits within the agreed scope, time, cost, and quality.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience in Project Management; leading large programs of work for Sales, Marketing, and Legal teams. (Ideally, experience working on projects costing $1M - $10M)
- Demonstrated track record of project managing successful implementation of major CRM implementation projects (e.g. Sales Cloud, CPQ, etc.)
- Strong experience gathering and documenting business requirements, testing, and user training
- Private health care
- Dental Cover
- Pension Scheme
- Life insurance
- Discount schemes
If this role interests you then don't hesitate to reach out to me with your latest CV and we can arrange a call to discuss this further.