Our client is one of the fastest-growing technology businesses in the UK and one of the most successful providers of Cloud and Managed Services. This is a great opportunity for a strong mid-level Administrator to join an expanding business and progress in their professional career.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage all aspects of the Salesforce environment and provide day-to-day End User support
- Handle basic administration functions; account maintenance, user profiles, roles, permission sets, training, and documentation when necessary
- Create and customize standard and custom objects, advanced formula fields, validation rules, security roles, page layouts, workflows, and object relationships.
- Develop and maintain SFDC Visualforce pages, triggers, and Lightning Components.
- Create and maintain custom reports and dashboards
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience working as a Salesforce Administrator and familiar with using Sales and Service Cloud. Preference for Administrator certification
- Experience working in a collaborative and fast-paced environment and ability to work individually or as part of a wider team
- Full remote working flexibility
- Wider benefits package (Pension, Holiday, Healthcare, etc)
- Sick pay
If this role interests you then please reach out to me at email@example.com with your most up-to-date CV.
Please note, this role will not provide sponsorship or consider candidates on VISAs.