My client is currently looking to hire a Salesforce Sales Intelligence Analyst to join their growing team. This is a great opportunity for an Administrator with a good understanding of the Sales cycle to join a growing team and get involved in a new organization.
Role & Responsibilities
- Integrate, manage and analyze data and information about key industries and customers to help commercial people to make more effective decisions
- Support dealer and Sales network with data on the market, prospect lists, and Sales statistics.
- Analyze data to spot trends or assess the response to different campaigns and use their analytical skills to find correlations between different data
- Support other teams (i.e. Sales Admin) with CRM processes and issues
- Create reports and dashboards for stakeholders to utilize to improve efficiency
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, or Computer Science
- Strong previous experience in Salesforce CRM, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, or other CRM systems
- Ability to work independently or as part of a wider team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage stakeholders of various levels
- Hybrid working environment
- Join a growing team at a well-respected organization
- Competitive salary package and benefits
If this role interests you then please reach out to me at email@example.com with your latest CV