Our client is a successful financial service organization that is looking to hire a Salesforce Engineer to join their growing Salesforce team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the QA Engineers, Business Analysts, and key business users to test the stories
- Go through the project board to evaluate the work to be done
- Implement the stories with good code coverage
- Release your code into production via change-sets
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce Developer 1 and 2 certified
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience working with Apex, Visualforce, LWC, and Flows
- Knowledge of integrations (REST, SOAP, and Bulk APIs)
- Private healthcare
- Fully remote working
- Social events throughout the year
If this role interests you then please reach out to me at email@example.com with your latest CV.
Please note this role will not provide sponsorship, candidates must be based in the UK with full right-to-work