My client is a highly successful business comparison website that has been going from strength to strength. They have heavily invested in their tech and data products and are looking to hire a Senior Salesforce Administrator to join their team and help them continue to grow.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work as part of the Salesforce Data & Insights team to help migrate the data warehouse and its functions to a new technology
- Work closely alongside an internal team of Developers, Administrators, QA, and Product Resources to ensure the successful delivery of projects and improvements.
- Ensure the data integrity and optimal functionality of the CRM system (Salesforce)
- Support various internal teams such as marketing, Sales, and custom service.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience working as a Salesforce Administrator on Lightning (preferably in a B2B and B2C scenario)
- Hands-on configuration: Flows, custom objects, dashboards, validation rules
- Experience with Sales & Service Cloud is essential
- Experience with lifecycle in an agile environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great Hybrid working flexibility (ideally 2 days/week Hybrid in London but can be flexible)
- Chance to join a highly successful and established end-user organization with a large Salesforce practice and multiple projects to get involved with
If this role interests you please don't hesitate to apply
Please note this role requires candidates to be based in the UK with full right to work