Our client is a leading Salesforce Partner organization in the UK that is looking to hire an experienced Lead Consultant to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will come from a Salesforce partner and have experience in a lead role.
Role & Responsibilities
- Leading requirement gathering workshops with customers.
- Collaborating with team members on solution design whilst maintaining technical authority
- Get involved in all stages of the delivery of a Salesforce project - design, build, deployment and training
- Assist in mentoring other team members/Salesforce professionals
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrable experience delivering multiple Salesforce implementations in a lead role
- Advanced Salesforce Functional skills across multiple products. Strong Sales and Service Cloud experience is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience managing stakeholders of various levels
- Excellent team management skills
- Remote working
- Join a prestigious and well-respected partner organization
- Competitive salary and benefits package
If this role interests you then please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note this role will not consider candidates on VISAs, candidates must be based in the UK with full right-to-work