Mason Frank are proud to partner with a leading Salesforce ISV who have exciting growth plans for 2024. They have a requirement for a Product Engineer to join their established Product team.
As a Product Engineer, you will play a pivotal role supporting and maintaining their suite of products built on the Salesforce platform. You'll collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to create scalable, high-quality solutions that meet their clients' evolving needs.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to work on groundbreaking projects, leveraging your Salesforce experience to drive impactful solutions in a regulated industty
- Contribute to the end-to-end product development lifecycle, from ideation to implementation and maintenance.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, UX/UI Designers, and other stakeholders to translate requirements into technical specifications and deliver exceptional user experiences.
- Stay updated on Salesforce advancements and industry trends to recommend innovative solutions that enhance our product offerings.
- Prior experience in a Salesforce Consultant role and or Product focused role in a B2B or B2C technology business
- Excellent communication style
- A good understanding of the Salesforce platform or prior experience in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Experience in a customer facing environment
- Strong technical grounding and understanding of product lifecycle