MuleSoft Developer- Salesforce platinum partner
A well established and highly respected Salesforce platinum partner require an experienced MuleSoft Developer for a large scale public sector integration project.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on the API-led integration of digital platforms in complex ecosystems using cloud applications such as Salesforce
- MuleSoft Development using existing API's and applications, mapping, writing code, testing & monitorin
- Identify, analyse and develop interfaces, APIs and integration flows using Mule ESB (3.x, 4.x) Anypoint platform including Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience as a MuleSofr Developer and ideally mule Certified
- Implementation experience with RAML, API development, Mule API management portal or another middleware is preferred.
- Right to work in the UK with no restrictions
- Base salary £60,000 to £65,000 + bonus
- Hybrid office/ remote, London location