A huge nonprofit in the roadside assistance field is looking to add a Salesforce Developer to help grow their Salesforce instance. They want someone who is very knowledge in Sales Cloud and able to translate the gathered requirements.
- Collaborating with the Salesforce Administrator to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits)
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements
- Custom User Interface development, including Lightning pages, and Lightning Web Components
- Integrations: Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization
- Best Practices: Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development
- Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code
- Integrating and maintaining business applications to Salesforce, such as Calabrio, Replicant, Qualtrics, Avaya, etc.
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I, and/or active certifications
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Studio, Salesforce Lightning Design System and the Salesforce development lifecycle.
- Experience implementing and developing in Apex, LWC, Visualforce, and Java,