As a Junior Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant you will be optimising the digital outreach, leveraging best practices and emerging trends to maximise contact opportunities. You will be responsible for the execution of marketing automation campaigns, advising on the data and the best possible solutions. We are looking for ambitious individuals looking to grow their careers in Email Marketing and Marketing Automation, offering a great opportunity to elevate your career and become a specialist.
We are offering the right professionals a unique opportunity where the company will invest time to develop your skill set with an extensive training program to bring you up to speed before you begin your journey advising clients on the best practices.
Role & Responsibilities
- The first 6 months is about learning and developing your career path
- Then you will start conducting to help optimise email campaigns for customers
- Consulting stakeholders a long the process advising the best solution with account executives
- There is always a safe space to spar with your colleagues to help learn the best practices
- Improve clients processes, transfer your knowledge by on boarding and training customers in-house department
Skills & Qualifications
- Working knowledge in Marketing or Marketing Automation tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Selligent, Adobe campaign, Marketo or Eloqua.
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Understanding of SQL
- Hold an EU Passport
- Competitive salary
- Clear career progression with a great training budget
- Flexible working hours & working location
- Weekly Friday drinks at their bar with pool, darts and table tennis
If you have any question regarding this vacancy you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call me on 020 241 8536.