An industry leading UK music license provider this Salesforce End User are looking for a Salesforce Developer to hop on their track and join their already large Salesforce team, which currently consists of 5 people across their Admins and QAs. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that not only will give you full ownership of the development platform but also aid your continued development through investment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure the maximising of efficiency and capitalising on all features and benefits of the system based on the various requirements.
- Support and keep current on new releases and AppExchange solutions.
- Exceptional technical and communication skills as you'll be working with stakeholders to ascertain their needs in order to support and enhance our system.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with Apex Classes and Visualforce
- Experience using Community Cloud
- Excellent communication skills
- Annual Bonus
- Incredible benefits
- Great holiday package
- Career Pathway programs that enable a clear and achievable career progression pathway
- Flexible working