Nationally and even Internationally renowned as a market leader in Haircare products that are loved by stylists and consumers alike. You'll be in charge of the ongoing development of the Salesforce system, serving as the primary expert for the 300+ users.
Role & Responsibilities
- Improve the current Salesforce platform by extending lightning and other new functional improvements that have been released.
- Lead in the configuration/development of the relevant technologies and platforms pertinent to the business.
- Work effectively across all departments, supporting the overall objectives, as well as providing feedback to the departments, when relevant, to help curate their technology road maps.
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (ADM201)
- Experience in Agile, DevOps and Waterfall delivery methodologies
- Strong Salesforce platform and technology experience including relevant regulation and best practices
- Flexible working situation
- Great benefits scheme
- Great Holiday package