This Salesforce End User are a leading UK charity, and are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to come on board.
The ideal candidate will have strong Salesforce Administrator experience with Sales and/or Service Cloud, covering all aspects of Salesforce Administration tasks, ideally hold a Salesforce certification and have experience working with third-parties in a Salesforce.
You'll be in charge of the Technical administration of Salesforce and other integrated applications, working in a team with other Salesforce System Administrators.
The company recognise the post-pandemic working world and therefore are offering you the flexibility of a hybrid working model requiring you to go into the office twice a week, on top of this they offer a competitive salary as well as some amazing benefits.
Role & Responsibilities
- In charge of the Technical administration of Salesforce and other integrated applications
- Working in a new IT team supporting, maintaining and developing the new system.
- Interaction with internal stakeholders
- You'll be an enthusiastic problem solver, used to working in a sandbox and production support environments
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Well versed in Sales and Service Cloud
- Experience of working with Findock, Copado, OwnBackup would be particularly beneficial
- Solid track record of supporting, maintaining and enhancing in a sandbox and production Salesforce environment
- Flexible working situation
- Great benefits
- Competitive salary package