Individually this company are the leading specialists in Network design & planning, as well as build and construction. But they also belong to a wider Group that are leaders in providing infrastructure across the UK.
This growing company are looking to bring someone on board and offer them autonomy over their processes and role working alongside C-suite.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with stakeholders to document as-is processes, following appropriate documentation methodologies as required by being creative in offering new business processes as well as challenging existing processes.
- Liaise with key stakeholders to design both the Salesforce Rodmap and wider business roadmap. Provide regular updates to key stakeholders and welcome any new requirements or feedback in light of changing business priorities.
- Further develop and enhance existing Salesforce Field Service Lightning works management system, and drive the successful implementation/migration of other contracts onto this platform.
Skills & Qualifications
- Multiple years experience as a Business Analyst, or Project Manager in a Salesforce implementation environment
- Salesforce Certified/Certification in Business Analysis e.g. IIBA, BCS
- Experience in actively leading and managing software development life cycles, including gathering requirements, scoping designs, gathering feedback from stakeholders, and managing the development
- Experience producing documentation to support key user and end user training
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary package with a bonus on top
- Good holiday package