This payment software company have an already established Salesforce team, and are looking to add two new members in January so they are ready to attack 2023 and fufil all their plans and projects.
In this role you'll need to perform a usual BA role as well as have exposure to solution design as this will be a key part of the role moving forward.
If you are looking to work for a company that not only provides great flexibility but also grants you exposure to working alongside an established Salesforce team.
Role & Responsibilities
- You'll be heavily involved in sprints
- Gathering requirements and engagement with key stakeholders
- Work cohesively in a team on project following best practices
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working on multiple Salesforce projects
- Integration experience ideal
- Great communication skills, exposure to engaging with stakeholders
- Remote working
- Flexible holidays
- Home office setup allowance