Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
A world-class leader in manufacturing are seeking a Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant to come onboard and boost their already established Salesforce team. So if you are seeking to have impact on a global scale then this is the opportunity for you.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and other integrated system
- Deliver complex Service Cloud projects from strategy, design and configuration through to integration, testing and deployment to shape and support the overall business transformation strategy and roadmap.
- Working alongside other departments, you will identify, develop and deploy new business processes to get the best out of Salesforce Service Cloud
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of three years hands on experience
- Salesforce certified
- Ability to understand business processes and challenges quickly in order to effectively develop technical solutions whilst being adaptable with changing demands to ensure efficiency
- Understanding of customer journeys
- Flexible working
- Great holiday package