Senior Application Specialist (Salesforce)
My client are a well-regarded private banking firm based in Central London, seeking a Salesforce Application Specialist to join their team!
Role & Responsibilities
- Engage with the business to gather requirements and take ownership for the delivery of development work within the agreed timelines.
- Provide Technical advice to the Client & Marketing Systems Senior Platform Lead, ensuring exacting standards of quality, security (incl IT Security and Data Privacy), continuity of service, are delivered to meet AL and client needs
- Produce documentation to support and embed processes for Client & Marketing systems
- Monitor Platform performance in accordance with agreed SLAs and help deliver resolution of platform defects, outages and incidents.
- Support engagement with key suppliers.
- Ensure maintenance of the development infrastructure required by the above tools. In particular, maintenance the source code repository, continuous build and deployment facilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent Salesforce and Salesforce configuration experience
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Discretionary bonus
- Career progression and development opportunities
- pension contribution