Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist Location:
Stockholm Company description:
This cutting-edge company is going through large-scale growth after some very recent success, now boasting being one of the largest Salesforce customers across Sweden and around Europe. This is a rare opportunity to become part of a rapidly growing company that promotes personal development and offers great opportunities and an amazing culture. Role:
In this role, you'll be joining a team using Salesforce Marketing Cloud to improve campaigns and processes continuously. Robust data and great insights underpin everything they do, and their aim is to make our customer engagement journeys more relevant and multi-channel across their multi-proposition business. Come and help shape the way they work, whilst developing your own personal profile and growing your CRM skill set with a business that always puts people at the heart of its strategy. An ideal candidate for this role would have these desired skills:
- Hands-on Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Good working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience using AMPscript
- Hands-on technical implementation and configuration is ideal
- Strong communication skills
- Exclusive Family and friends discount.
- Pension plan and insurance.
- Company computer.
- 500-month remote allowance plus 40 hours per year for personal development
- Free breakfasts
This position is hiring for a start ASAP so will not be available for very long. Act fast. To get in touch, please contact me on :
Email - a.tutin@masonfrank
Telephone - +46 8 502 425 38