Salesforce partner in Brussels is looking for Salesforce Developers who are motivated enough to join a company with a international atmosphere and maximum growth possibilities.
This partner aims to provide its end-users with a planned, structured service with permanent contact to make it fully personalised.
Role & Responsibilities
- Participate in Salesforce projects from inception to delivery
- Understand of the business needs and translate it into the clients requirements
- Identify where standard Salesforce capabilities can be used, and where custom developments are really needed
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce Certification(s) or Experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English, French and Dutch are a plus
- Career opportunities and training
- Meal Vouchers and representation allowances
- Health and dental insurances
- A company Car
If you would like to know more about this interesting opportunity, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org