We are working with specialists in financial services in Amsterdam, working in a fast-growing company with a footprint around the globe. It's an excellent opportunity for a Salesforce Consultant to join their team in the Amsterdam office. If you enjoy problem-solving, and collaborative environments, and are always seeking new ways to find solutions, then this position is right for you.Responsibilities
- Translating business needs into Salesforce solutions
- Working with internal and external teams
- Utilizing standard Salesforce configuration to meet client needs
- Analyzing, cleansing, and inserting data
- Developing Salesforce solutions for various nonprofits
What we offer:
- Leveraging out-of-the-box Salesforce solutions
- Salesforce data model design
- Standard Salesforce configuration and the Lightning design system
- Point and click development: primarily Salesforce flow
- Salesforce security: sharing settings, roles, and profiles
- Working in a consultant or client-facing position
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant (preferred)
- Salesforce Platform App Builder (preferred)
- A good salary and excellent employment conditions, including a good pension scheme.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in technical and non-technical areas.
- The possibility to work partially from home.
- 27 annual leave days.
- Participation in the bonus scheme.
- A friendly working atmosphere.
To discuss this opportunity, or any others within the Salesforce space in the Netherlands please contact me directly at email@example.com