Dynamic and fast-growing Salesforce Partner is looking for Senior Salesforce Developers to join their great team of developers, they are doing both front-end and back-end development on various Salesforce Clouds.
This opportunity can be for you if you are passionate about Salesforce, ambitious, enjoy big challenges and demanding projects. Responsibilities
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce Platform
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
- Assist with testing scenarios and validating test results
What they offer:
- 5+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related major
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Apex and VisualForce and AppExchange and Salesforce integrations. REST API and Metadata API knowledge
- Certified in Salesforce.com Certifications (Administrator) and/or Certified in Salesforce.com Certifications (Developer) and/or Certified in Salesforce.com Certifications (Sales / Service Cloud Consultant).
- Working knowledge of all aspects of the software development life-cycle
- Strong development skills in either SF Apex, Java
- A good salary and excellent employment conditions, including a good pension scheme.
- Clear career progression with a great training budget
- The possibility to work partially from home.
- 27 annual leave days.
- Participation in the bonus scheme.
- A friendly working atmosphere.
- Weekly Friday drinks, darts, table tennis and other activities
To discuss this opportunity, or any others within the Salesforce space in the Netherlands please contact me directly at email@example.com