Are you a Salesforce enthusiast looking to make a real impact in a fast-growing company? Look no further! We are working with an award-winning scale-up in Amsterdam is seeking a highly skilled Salesforce Consultant to join their team, focusing on building out their Sales & Service Cloud practice.
As a Salesforce Consultant, you will be the lead contact for their customers to map out requirements, design solutions and implementations working closely with their development team. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success working in Sales or Service Cloud, with the ability to adapt to new technologies quickly.
You should also have excellent communication and project management skills, as you will be interacting with clients and leading projects from start to finish.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work across multiple projects closely with the clients and colleagues
- Advise and work on implementations and integration's for customers
- Background in process design and implementation
- Provide onboarding and trainings for clients
Skills & Qualifications:
- At least 2 years working with Sales or Service Cloud
- Strong business analysis, communication and documentation skills
- Experience with Apex code
- Understanding of API integrations
- Good command of the English language
- Certifications are a plus
- Must be eligible to work in The Netherlands
- A salary range of up to €75,000
- Bonus structure based on your performance
- Mobility scheme to suit your needs
- Excellent pension plan
- Laptop & mobile
- Collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Fun team building events and activities with city trips and skiing
- Employee wellness programs and perks