As a Salesforce Consultant you will be working with a team of high-performance Salesforce professionals with backgrounds in Sales, Marketing and IT. They desire team members that want a flexible and exciting career in a company that is changing the way Salesforce services are delivered. The right candidate will have the experience to help advise with the Sales & Service Cloud as you will be the first point of contact for their customers. You will be mapping out requirements, designing the most suitable solutions for the cross cloud implementations.
They are a certified Salesforce Marketing Cloud partner with a wealth of knowledge on complex implementations. They are located in a beautiful office in Amsterdam and expanding the practice to Barcelona with a new location.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work across multiple projects closely with the clients
- Advise on implementations and integration's
- Involved with pre-sale pitch's to potential new clients
- Provide Salesforce advice, service, and support
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 years working with Sales or Service Cloud
- Strong business analysis, communication and documentation skills
- Good command of the English language
- Experience with Salesforce integration and data management
- Certifications are a plus
- A competitive salary
- International working environment
- Education budget for your own development
- bonus structure based on your performance
- Weekly outings with extended weekend trips away
- Excellent pension plan
You can reach Dominic on email@example.com or 020 241 8536 for any questions you may have. Look forward to hearing from you!