My client are a global executive search firm seeking a mid-level BA to join their well-established Salesforce team!
You must be able to communicate well with customers and stakeholders of varying technical abilities and will require an ability to understand customer requirements and, using knowledge of the Salesforce platform, translate them into technical reality.
Role & Responsibilities
* Working with the wider IT Team supporting Business Architecture Definition & Analysis
* Working closely with the product manager to identify new capabilities within the Salesforce ecosystem
* Managing the business requirements gathering and traceability processes
* Working with business users, completing requirements elicitation & management and translate their URS (user requirements) into FRS (functional spec) documents and Acceptance Criteria
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 years' experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst
- Proven full life-cycle business analysis
- Experience with Salesforce Integrations specifically Document Management
- Highly competitive base salary
- 25 days Annual leave + 3 gift days for the Christmas closure + bank holidays
- Private Medical Insurance with Bupa and cash plan with Simply Health
- Career progression and development opportunities