Our client leading partner in the Commerce Cloud space here in the Netherlands is looking for Commerce Cloud Developers to join their great team, they are doing both front-end and back-end development you'll work with a group of passionate and extraordinary people focused on creating compelling and scalable solutions within the eCommerce industry using Salesforce products.
They look for driven, talented individuals who love to be challenged and are not afraid to be wrong. They prioritize investing in their internal training programs, they provide dedicated training time for you to grow your skills on the platform.Responsibilities
- Participate in the planning and design of projects.
- Development on the Salesforce platform.
- Implement and test software releases.
- Working with PM, dev, and QA teams to ensure successful completion of development tasks.
- Monitor applications for performance, stability, and uptime.
- Help the team fix bugs and add enhancements.
- Ensure new code is documented and is written appropriately.
What they offer:
- 3-5 years of experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
- Proficiency in Java, T-SQL and PHP.
- Knowledge in Cloud technologies.
- Working experience of API development and integration.
- Advanced English level.
- A good salary and excellent employment conditions, including a good pension scheme.
- The opportunity to develop yourself in technical and non-technical areas.
- The possibility to work partially from home.
- 27 annual leave days.
- Participation in the bonus scheme.
- A friendly working atmosphere.
To discuss this opportunity, or any others within the Salesforce space in the Netherlands please contact me directly at email@example.com