Are you ready to be a Salesforce pioneer? Mason Frank have partnered with a Belgium-based company, with more than 25 years of success and steady growth. Be part of their journey as they look to build and expand their Salesforce practice!The best bits!
What to expect:
- Growth: Our partner is on an impressive growth trajectory. Be part of their success story and contribute to their continued expansion.
- Award-Winning Workplace: Recognized as a top workplace, their company values and invests in its people, offering a workplace that champions employee satisfaction.
- Internal Career Growth: They prioritize internal talent development, fostering a culture of growth and rewarding dedication. They believe in rewarding and growing their own employees, they don't hire externally for any management positions.
- Transparent Culture: Experience a unique and transparent company culture set by senior management. It's a differentiator that sets them apart.
- Shareholder Scheme: Join their stakeholder community! Enjoy the benefits of their shareholder scheme, unlocking opportunities as you progress in your career.
- Project-Centric Approach: Engage in full Salesforce Implementations, from discovery to ongoing support and maintenance. They focus on selling projects, not people.
- Pioneering Salesforce Team: Be a pioneer! New starters this year will actively contribute to building and shaping their Salesforce practice.
- Fast-Track Growth: Seize the opportunity to grow rapidly within the company as they invest heavily in expanding their Salesforce business. Your success is their success.
- Efficient Hiring Process: Their streamlined process involves HR, Business Manager/Team Leader, and, for technical roles, a straightforward online test with quick detailed feedback after each step!
- Hybrid Work Model: Embrace a balanced work-life approach with their hybrid model. While on-site presence is preferred, enjoy the flexibility of 1-2 days working from home, subject to manager discretion.
- Team Culture: Dedicated team for organizing exciting events, fun activities, regular breakfasts at work, and a massive bi-annual event. They take pride in their strong, family-oriented company culture.
What do I need?:
- Collaborate closely with clients to understand their unique business needs and challenges.
- Translate client requirements into effective Salesforce solutions by leveraging your deep knowledge of the platform and best practices.
- Configure and customize Salesforce applications to deliver tailored solutions.
- Work with cross-functional teams to design, document, and implement Salesforce solutions that align with project timelines and budgets.
- Participate in testing, training, and post-implementation support to ensure the successful adoption of the Salesforce platform.
- Salary up to €55.000 per year plus benefits - (dependant on experience)
- Fluency in Dutch and or French and professional level English (written and verbal) is mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree/Master's Degree in Management or IT
- Drivers Licence - to visit customers
- Valid Salesforce certifications are essential (e.g., Salesforce Administrator, Salesforce Platform App Builder, Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant, or similar).
- 2 - 4 years proven experience as a Salesforce Functional Consultant or similar role, with a solid understanding of the Salesforce platform and its capabilities (Sales, Service Cloud a plus).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to address complex business challenges effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to collaborate with clients and team members.
Interested to learn more? Apply by following the application process or reach out directly to email@example.com with an up to date CV and lets chat!