Our client, international end-user leader in its sector (Health-related industry), is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developers to joint their amazing team based in Barcelona (Spain).
If you want to participate in the digitalization of one of the most powerful companies around the world, and you are able to develop new functionalities autonomously within their CRM Team, keep reading!Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Translate requirements of new functionalities into a solution with minimal or no supervision.
- Suggest different technical solutions to a specific problem.
- Write "clean", well-designed code, using design patterns where necessary.
- Be SOLID.
- Work in an agile environment.
- Work closely with a dynamic creative team and stakeholders to ensure the creation of a scalable and innovative site.
- Be willing to explore creative ideas and apply them to make an impact.
- Education: Degree in Computer Science, Telecom or similar.
- Professional Experience: 3-4 years of experience working with Apex.
- Experience working with Salesforce solution (Sales Cloud).
- Experience creating integrations between systems (Webservices, batch processes).
- Experience with Data Loader.
- Knowledge on Apex, HTML, css , sql and Visual Force.
- Languages: Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Personality: commitment, flexibility, modesty, proactivity, and teamwork.
- Experience in Salesforce Service Cloud
- Permanent position with competitive salary + Bonus.
- Private medical insurance for you.
- Life insurance.
- Ticket restaurant.
- Christmas gift basket (valued at 1.200€).
- Big discount in pilates and yoga classes, and also physiotherapist!
- Free birthday afternoon.