Brussels based Salesforce Partner is looking for a bilingual Senior Salesforce Developer to join their team! The ideal candidate is an experienced, motivated, and results-driven professional with a passion for Salesforce and a proven track record of successful implementations. Their Senior Salesforce Developer will be responsible for developing custom solutions, maintaining existing systems, and providing technical support.
The client is a leading Salesforce partner in Belgium, specializing in complex digital transformations on Salesforce. The Client has been enabling successful implementations and integrations for over 10 years. They are a Salesforce Global Strategic Partner working in Key geographies around the world and are looking to expand their technical team. They are looking for ambitious consultants to be a part of this growth and to work on some very exciting public and private sector projects.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce development.
- Proficiency in French and English.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning.
- Full working rights in the EU.
At this role you can expect:
- Competitive salary + benefits
- To work in a team of top professionals with great team atmosphere
- Solid growth opportunities.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Hybrid working opportunities
If you are an ambitious and enthusiastic Senior Salesforce Developer looking to join a dynamic team, please apply today!