Salesforce Developer - £450 Per Day - 3-6 Month Contract
My client are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer to join them for an initial
3 month contract. This role is Outside IR35
and requires travelling into their London office 1-2 days per week.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 3+ years Salesforce Development experience
- Strong experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud & Marketing Cloud
- Experience migrating from one legacy system onto Salesforce
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I & II (Highly Desirable)
This role will be great opportunity for someone who works well within a team and equally on their own.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Create, maintain and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data
- Identify and implement improvements to processes, as well as participate in complex technical discussions with clients,
- Deliver a roadmap of improvements for the CRM processes in an efficient and timely manner
Interviews will be taking place in the next 24 hours, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy