Brussels based Salesforce partner is looking for Senior experienced Functional Salesforce Consultants. If you would like to work on complex Salesforce projects for innovative clients on different Salesforce products don't hesitate to apply.
The client is a leading Salesforce partner in Belgium, specializing in complex digital transformations on Salesforce. The Client has been enabling successful implementations and integrations for over 10 years. They are a Salesforce Global Strategic Partner working in Key geographies around the world and are looking to expand their functional team. They are looking for ambitious consultants to be apart of this growth and to work on some very exciting public and private sector projects.
As a Salesforce Consultant your tasks would include:
- Translate business requirements into well-architected Salesforce solutions.
- Define the problem and propose & shape the solution.
- Design, configure and deploy Salesforce solutions.
- Follow Salesforce ecosystem development and expand knowledge to the team.
- Client training and internal capability building.
The appropriate candidate for this role has:
- Relevant experience with Salesforce implementations.
- Relevant experience translating business requirements into well-architected Salesforce solutions.
- Confident to gather requirements from clients and stakeholders and advise solutions based on knowledge of Salesforce best practices.
- Relevant experience working across Salesforce Core Clouds, CPQ or MuleSoft.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated, disciplined and relationship builder.
- Dutch and/or French required.
At this role the successful candidate will receive:
- Competitive salary + benefits.
- Solid growth opportunities.
- The chance to work at a leading consulting company with some of the industry's top professionals.
- Training & personal development budget.
- Remote working options.
If you are a passionate and talented IT professional looking for a new exciting opportunity and you think you are a good fit for this role we would love to hear from you!