Freelance Salesforce Technical ArchitectDuration: 3 Months (with opportunity to extend)Days per Week: 2 (16 hours)
We are in search of a highly skilled and experienced Salesforce Technical Architect to join my clients team on a freelance Mission for 2 days per week. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud, with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to meet client needs. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with 1-2 years of Salesforce technical/solution architecture experience to further develop their skills in a dynamic and collaborative environment.Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with clients to understand business requirements and design scalable and flexible Salesforce solutions.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance on best practices in Salesforce development and architecture.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure the successful implementation of Salesforce solutions.
- Conduct code reviews and ensure adherence to coding standards.
- Assist in the configuration and customization of Salesforce to meet specific project needs.
- 1-2 years of experience in Salesforce technical/solution architecture.
- Strong expertise in Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Proven ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with clients and cross-functional teams.
- Fluency in Dutch is essential for effective communication with the client and project stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration and customization.
- Knowledge of best practices and emerging trends in Salesforce development.
The role is based onsite at the client's location in the West Flanders region of Belgium. Candidates must be fluent in Dutch and willing to work onsite for 2 days per week.Contract Details:
This is initially a 3-month freelance contract with the potential for extension based on project needs and performance.How to Apply:
If you meet the above requirements and are excited about the opportunity to contribute to innovative Salesforce solutions, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgRate:
The day rate for this position will be dependent on experience level