Salesforce Administrator needed for a global Salesforce end-user in the Manufacturing industry.
At this role the selected candidate will be working at an international, innovative and growing company. This global organization (5.000 + employees) has recently rolled out their Sales Cloud platform, and will be next implementing Community Cloud and CPQ from scratch. The internal Salesforce team is starting to be built to take on responsibilities form the implementation partner, so as the team is built this first hire will evolve into team lead.
The candidate will have the responsibility of managing Salesforce Administration but will also be expected to collaborate with the implementation partner, other global business teams and other technology teams in order to participate in strategy and development of the Salesforce platform for the business.Job tasks
- Meeting with project managers to determine CRM needs
- Translate business requirements into well-architected Salesforce solutions
- Configuring Salesforce platform
- Collaborating with different business departments to assess on Salesforce platform best practices
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs
- Follow Salesforce ecosystem development and expand knowledge to the team
- Salesforce platform experience
- Creative mind ; able to understand technical side of Salesforce and able to understand business strategy
- Solid analytical skills: understanding the business requirements and vision of the appropriate solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English, Dutch or French greatly appreciated
- Competitive salary
- Training and development options
- Career development options
- International team with great work environment
If you are a passionate and talented IT professional looking for a new exciting opportunity and you think you are a good fit for this role we would love to hear from you!
Get in touch via email: email@example.com
or phone: +31 020 241 8528