As Marketing Automation Consultant, you will be responsible for the technical and functional implementation and optimization of Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform at the client's site. You are present during the entire project and take care of the setup and support as well as the functional aspect, ranging from supporting the sales team and the functional elaboration of the project to guiding the end users after the technical delivery.
Excellent opportunity to join an innovative company with an established presence in the market, great company culture and solid growth opportunities. The selected candidate will work alongside a team of Salesforce professionals to help build on their 10 years of experience in CRM and Cloud solutions.
What you will be doing:
- Consult the team on the best practices on Marketing Cloud
- You are responsible for implementing and configuring Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- You provide workshops and training to different stakeholders.
- Support the generation of reports and dashboards and documentation to ensure accuracy
- Working on multiple projects at the same time, (time management is key).
What we ask
- At least 2 years experience within a marketing automation CRM/ERP environment. (Salesforce CRM/Marketing experience a big plus)
- Knowledge of SSJS, SQL & AMPscript is a bonus
- Knowledge of database marketing
- Salesforce certification is a plus
- Dutch and English speaking required
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- They offer a platform to further develop your skills
- Training budget to help you grow
- Hybrid working flexibility.
- To work in a team of top professionals with great team atmosphere
If you are a Marketing automation specialist looking for a role where you can develop your professional profile, grow in an innovative company and work alongside a team of excellent professionals, don't hesitate to get in touch!