Mason Frank are partnering with a global consultancy that have just opened their Salesforce Practice here in Amsterdam. This leading organisation has a strong pipeline of projects across the core Salesforce Clouds, here in the Netherlands stemming from their established and respected consultancy business. The Senior/Lead Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant will come on-board at a crucial time and be instrumental in the establishment, and future growth of the Salesforce Benelux practice.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Lead onshore and offshore functional & technical teams, translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Manage multiple projects including requirements gathering & timelines
- Act as a key contact for customer communication during project life-cycles including project reporting.
- 3+ years experience consulting within Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Ability to work in a fast paced, scale up organisation, with the ability to think outside the box and provide solutions
- Salesforce Certified
- Opportunity to take a lead role in something new and exciting, joining an established organisation that is setting up a new Salesforce consulting arm in the Benelux , with an established project stream
- Salary on dependent on experience
- Fast tracked career progression, joining an organisation early in its growth stage.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity or any others, please contact Dominic Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org
for a confidential conversation.