We're looking for an enthusiastic and driven CRM specialist to support the marketing team in a global organisation specialising in the hospitality and events industry. This high impact position will provide creative support through the development of email copy and campaigns executing the marketing automation strategy to improve conversion rates.
This role will be responsible for supporting new and existing contact lists in our CRM system. As a CRM specialist you'll take the lead with the email marketing execution. You will work closely with the CRM lead to understand the customer, drive the journeys and nurture leads through the inbound pipeline, converting new customers through content-driven emails through Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the promotional, life cycle and transnational email
- Analyse and optimise campaign performance suggesting new was we can improve the email journey
- Develop documentation and processes
- Conduct A/B testing and analyse reports
- Collaborate with 3rd party agencies
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud is beneficial
- Analytic, data driven mindset
- Good command of English and Dutch language
- Competitive market salary of up to €60,000
- Hybrid working model with a lot of flexibility
- Generous vacation days
- Pension plan
- Travel costs reimbursed
Please reach out to d.jackson@masonfrank if you have any questions or would like to learn more.