Salesforce Services Manager - Salesforce Marketing Cloud
The organisation is a large-scale business with multiple brands and a huge global presence. As the Salesforce Services Manager,
you will be managing a team of Salesforce Marketing Cloud
experts to execute campaigns as well as helping to build a Marketing Automation
strategy to suit client needs.
As a Salesforce Services Manager,
you will be taking on a range of responsibilities from presales to technical delivery. As well as this you will be working quite closely with the clients and gathering requirements and recommending solutions based on those requirements. Another key responsibility of this role will be to work on the technical delivery of these projects alongside a team of technical Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud is essential for this role
- Previous experience Directly line managing people is essential
- Knowledge of the core Salesforce Marketing Cloud modules such as (Email studio, Automation studio, Mobile studio, Journey builder, Content builder)
- Experience using some of the new platforms like Interaction studio would be ideal but not essential
If you find that this role is something that you would like to know more about please get in touch by either applying with an up-to-date version of your CV or feel free to reach out via the contact information below.
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone 020 3808 7309