ABOUT THE ROLE
This opportunity is with an established Australian brand with a large in-house Salesforce team that is embarking on a large digital transformation journey across Salesforce CRM and Marketing Cloud. Whoever joins this role will have the chance to influence the next three years of their marketing road map and be a part of an exciting journey ahead.
The right candidate will have a growth mindset, a willingness to learn, and experience with any Marketing Cloud technology. You will be taking part in requirement gathering, solution design, API/microservices Development, POCs, and all other tasks involved in the software development life cycle.
The candidate will have the below skillset
- 3+ years as a software developer in languages such as Java and Python
- Experience working with Marketing technology, preferably cloud software
- API/Microservices development and deployment
- Strong Git and CI/CD experience
The Desired skills include:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- AMPScript and Front end Development tools
- Experience working with core Salesforce clouds such as Sales & Service Cloud
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such as BitBucket
- Remote working
- Quarterly Socials
- Learning environment
- Internal Promotions
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply.