Salesforce Marketing Cloud Specialist - Permanent - Full TimeLocation : London Salary: Up to £70,000
The organisation are one of the fastest-growing firms in their industry sector and they have recently had a large amount of investment and financial backing from a well-established company in their sector. As a Marketing Automation Specialist,
you will be working hands-on with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
platform and use the system to build out customer journeys
A key element of this role will be to work as a lone Marketing Automation Specialist
to build out Campaign strategy as well as execute campaigns through Salesforce Marketing Cloud
. You will be using the Email studio, Automation studio, Journey builder
as well as other parts of the platform to build out multichannel campaigns that are sent out to customers based both in the UK and overseas. As the Marketing Automation Specialist,
you will also be working on using SQL
to query data as well as AMPscript
for personalisation within emails.
- Knowledge of the core Salesforce Marketing Cloud modules such as (Email studio, Automation studio, Mobile studio, Journey builder, Content builder)
- Knowledge of executing campaigns as well as building out strategy is key
- Experience running multichannel campaigns is essential
- Intermediate knowledge of using AMPscript and SQL to query data and personalise emails
- Salesforce certifications like the Email Specialist aren't essential but if you have one great!
The company itself happens to be a recognised brand within their industry sector and due to their client base, happen to have a wealth of customer data accessible to them. The organisation's senior management happen to be big believers in Salesforce
technology and are constantly investing in the improvement of the platform. The firm themselves have a great ethos of training and personal development and this is demonstrated by the fact that they are happy to pay for training and certifications on Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
If you are interested in a role like such or want to discuss other roles we may have available, please do apply by contacting me down below: S.Wadhwa@MasonFrank.com
Phone: +44 (0)203 826 6737 (ext 6737)