|Salesforce Data Analyst |$115,000|HYBRID|
A huge firm is looking to add a Salesforce Data Analyst with project management experience to its team. The right candidate will have 3+ years of hands-on Salesforce experience with a background in Sales, Service Cloud, and strong knowledge gathering requirements and communicating with stakeholders. This position is onsite in Providence, Rhode Island 2-3x a week
- Partner with stakeholders to understand and document their business processes, data, and needs. Analyze and document data definitions, sources, limitations, and priorities.
- Understand the impact of existing system architecture, dataflows, and network constraints and design solutions optimized for those realities.
- Create advanced reports as needed.
- Train users in creation of advanced reports.
- Ensure data integrity by merging duplicate records and setting up Dupe Blocker
- Perform mass uploads and updates of data as required.
- Build and manage Salesforce.com dashboards, reports and folders linked to dashboards.
- Manage AppExchange products integrated to Salesforce.com including Demand Tools, Dupe Blocker, Evaluate and implement more apps as needed.
- 3+ years experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- 3+ years experience with Agile methodology.
- Proficient in Lightning App builders and flows
- Strong experience with data migration and manipulation
- Excellent written skills
- Excellent organizational skills (detail oriented and able to multitask)
- Bachelor's Degree (In relation to role/field)
- Active Salesforce certifications is preferred
- Stock Options
Nate Phone: 646 - 863 - 7603 Email: email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.