Brussels based Salesforce partner is looking for a Senior Project Manager. If you would like to work on complex Salesforce projects for innovative clients on different Salesforce products don't hesitate to apply.
The client is a well-established Belgian Salesforce partner specializing in complex digital transformations on Salesforce Core Clouds and CPQ. After a period of great success they have been acquired and are now aiming to have substantial growth in the Belgian market. They are therefore looking for an ambitious Senior Project Manager, are you looking to be a part of this growth?
As the Senior Project Manager your tasks would include:
- Identify and manage stakeholders within and outside of the team.
- Coach consultants to help them achieve their potential.
- Guide the client through the technology and new functionalities.
- Enjoy the rush of a Go-Live when everything finally materializes.
- Grow the project through a sound and iterative approach.
- Aligning with internal stakeholders to manage expectations and mitigate risks.
- Maximize user adoption by working closely with the business.
The appropriate candidate for this role has:
- Outstanding analytical & problem solving skills.
- You like to help others grow and are comfortable making important decisions.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to adapt to your audience in English and French.
- Ability to work in complex environment and manage relationships with several teams.
- Experience with Salesforce is a strong plus, but not required.
- 5+ years' experience in a Project Management role.
If you are a passionate and talented IT professional looking for a new exciting opportunity and you think you are a good fit for this role we would love to hear from you!