Brussels based Salesforce partner is looking for a Salesforce Project Manager. If you would like to work on complex Salesforce projects for innovative clients on different Salesforce products don't hesitate to apply.
The client is a well-established Belgian Salesforce partner specializing in complex digital transformations on Salesforce Core Clouds, CPQ, Marketing Cloud, FSL and Pardot. The Client is growing very consistently and only when there is a need. They are a firm believer in rotating their professionals on projects, helping them fast track their development within the Salesforce ecosystem. They are therefore searching for a Project Manager that is open minded, entrepreneurial and who can challenge and advise their clients to make effective decisions. Are you the ambitious, entrepreneurial project manager that they are looking for?
As the Project Manager your tasks would include:
- Identify and manage stakeholders within and outside of the team.
- Coach consultants to help them achieve their potential.
- Guide the client through the technology and new functionalities.
- Enjoy the rush of a Go-Live when everything finally materializes.
- Grow the project through a sound and iterative approach.
- Aligning with internal stakeholders to manage expectations and mitigate risks.
- Maximize user adoption by working closely with the business.
The appropriate candidate for this role has:
- Outstanding analytical & problem solving skills.
- You like to help others grow and are comfortable making important decisions.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to adapt to your audience in Dutch and or French.
- Ability to work in a complex environment and manage relationships with several teams
- 5+ years' experience in a Project Management role.
- Salesforce Certifications are a big plus
- EU working rights
If you are a passionate and talented Project Manager looking for a new exciting opportunity and you think you are a good fit for this role we would love to hear from you!