My client are a well-established end-user looking to take on a Salesforce Product Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to progress their career further within Salesforce and hit the ground running!
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for delivering a brilliant experience for both my client's customers and experts whenever they speak
- You'll work closely and collaboratively with the teams of experts to identify pain points in the current experience
You'll work with the technology teams to identify and prioritise solutions, building and executing a roadmap of change that will improve the service my client provides to customers and the daily working experience of the experts.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven ability to deliver results through others
- Proven experience working with large scale Contact Centre teams (150+) and end to end Contact Centre product management, including building self-service functions, (IVR trees, agent assistants/process maps across multiple channels)
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Annual Bonus
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Sociable and collaborative environment
Only UK-based candidates will be considered for the role.