Marketing Technologist Permanent - Full TimeLocation: UK Wide - RemoteSalary: £75,000 - £110,000
Being one of the fastest growing companies within their industry sector, and working with the world's most dynamic companies, my client is looking to on-board a Marketing Technologist to help further the company and really elevate the services provided to their B2B clients. They are looking for someone to evolve outdated outbound marketing and bring a new lease of life to their clients marketing strategy.
The focal aspect of the role is to be a part of the Martech services and serve as a key stakeholder within the organisation internationally, and lead and develop new initiatives which help further their clients within their respective market place. As well as support the team which creates and deploys the vision for the clients which aligns with the business goals set out. Required Skills:
- Extensive experience in Martech consulting in enterprise B2B
- Strong business acumen and have an understanding B2B enterprise challenges - Marketing, Sales etc
- Experience in the operative side of Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce, MS Dynamics
- Systems development life cycle experience - discovery to implementation
- Experience in platform/vendor evaluation, implementation etc
- Configuration experience in MAP, DMP, CRM and other platforms
- Understanding the data side of Martech stacks - modelling and analytics
- Prior experience in managing teams and being a key stakeholder
As one of the leading Global B2B Digital Agencies, you will also be working with the largest vendors in the B2B market and will be managing the technical relationships, as well as other factors such as training their teams. Joining this team now means that you are putting yourself in a great position as you get to work on the latest cutting-edge B2B technology, and you are also placing yourself amongst a company who are big on a healthy company culture and individual growth. This role is great for those who want a step up within the Strategic Marketing world, and are looking to work at a global scale and really make a difference to both the core business as well as a difference for their clients.
If you are interested in a role like such or want to discuss other roles we may have available, please do apply by contacting me down below:S.Wadhwa@MasonFrank.com
Phone: +44 (0)203 826 6737 (ext 6737)