Marketing Automation Consultant - Pardot
An up and coming Salesforce Partner licensed B2B Agency are in the search for a Marketing Automation Consultant to help cary out the big and exciting changes they have planned for their Marketing Automation practice for 2022.
The main aspect of the role is that you will be working closely with the client services team and will be apart the Pardot and Salesforce focused projects. You will have a lot of ownership within the projects, and carry out tasks such as building out custom dashboards. To then present and be the key point of contact with senior stakeholders which a large part of the role. Key Skills:
- Previous experience in a Marketing Automation focused role is essential - ideally Pardot
- Experience using the Engagement studio for building out lead nurture programme
- Strong Salesforce and Pardot analytical skills for measuring MQLs and SQLs
- Pardot certifications aren't an absolute must but if you have them great!
- Previous experience working with a Marketing Agency/Salesforce Partner is a bonus but not essential
The Salesforce Partner are well known within the industry and understand the importance behind the Marketing Automation team. Hence why as a Consultancy and Salesforce Partner, they are more than happy to sponsor certifications as well as support with regular training on Marketing Automation. The organisation are big on career development, this is demonstrated by the fact they have multiple team members promoted to Senior Consultant this year.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to gain a better understanding, please do reach out by either contacting myself via the information down below or by directly applying.
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone - 0203 826 6737