Role: Salesforce Marketing Cloud CRM Manager (SFMC)Industry: Non profit charity Location: Hampshire/Hybrid/Remote12 Month FTC - Full TimeSalary: Up to £50,000
The organisation is a mid-size non profit business with a huge global presence. As the Salesforce Marketing Cloud CRM Manager,
you will be managing the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
instance and execute campaigns as well as helping build a Marketing Automation
strategy to suit the business's needs.
As the CRM Manager,
a large part of your role will be to oversee the SFMC strategy as well as using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
platform on a day to day basis for executing campaigns as well as speaking with stakeholders to help with troubleshooting issues in the system.
Further responsibilities include leveraging data and Salesforce Marketing Cloud functionality to build, optimise and better report on email campaigns. Key Skills:
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud is essential for this role
- Knowledge of the core Salesforce Marketing Cloud modules such as (Email studio, Automation studio, Mobile studio, Journey builder, Content builder
- Building and maintaining customer journeys, including creating personalised and targeted email campaigns
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration and execution of marketing campaigns
- SQL and HTML knowledge is beneficial
If you are interested in a role like such or want to discuss other roles we may have available, please do apply by contacting me down below: S.Wadhwa@MasonFrank.com
Phone: +44 (0)203 826 6737 (ext 6737)