Salesforce CPQ Administrator - 3 Month Contract - Outside IR35
My client, a London based organisation are currently looking for a Salesforce CPQ Administrator to join their team on a hybrid working basis, with 2 days working remotely.
The desired candidate should have the following credentials;
- 5+ years Salesforce experience
- 1+ year (hands on) Salesforce CPQ Experience
- Good technical and analytical skills/knowledge
- Certified Salesforce Administrator ADM201
- Certified Salesforce CPQ Consultant (highly desirable)
This opportunity would be great for someone who is has recently joined the Salesforce ecosystem and looking to broaden their skills in a dynamic, global business.
- Maintain profiles and administer 3rd party application licenses
- Act as first and second line support and training for Salesforce users
- Support development and on-going use of business applications
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)203 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy