Salesforce Architect - 6 Month Contract - Hybrid Working
My client, a well-established and growing Salesforce Partner are currently looking for a Salesforce Architect to join their team. This role is Inside IR35.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 5+ years' experience' in Salesforce
- Core development skills across APEX and LWC
- Proven experience designing and developing technical solutions
- Certified Salesforce Architect (i.e. Application Architect, B2B Solution Architect)
This role will be a great opportunity who has experience in Azure DevOps stack (Source Control, Release pipelines).
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Lead proof of concepts and technical solutions, manages and mentors junior team members
- Provides overall systems architecture expertise in order to relate to and
build upon existing client environments
- Offers best practice advice and recommendations to clients often extending
beyond Salesforce to topics around overall systems architecture and CRM
Interviews will be taking place in the next 7 days so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacany