Salesforce Developer Role - Outside IR35 - Fully Remote
My client, a UK based end user are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer for a rolling 3 month contract, on a fully remote working basis.
The successful candidate should obtain the following credentials;
- 5+ years Salesforce Development experience
- Experience Lightning Components using Aura and Lightning Web Components
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflows etc
This role will be great opportunity for someone who has experience with custom Salesforce development and integration with third-party services.
In this specific role, your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- Translate functional requirements into technical requirements and ensure best possible quality of the application
- Design and build high-performance and reusable code using Apex, Visual Force, Java Script, HTML, CSS, SOQL
- Work in all phases of the software development life cycle, including requirements gathering, functional analysis, development of technical requirements, prototyping, coding, testing, deployment and support
Interviews will be taking place early next week, so apply now or risk missing out on this opportunity.
Mason Frank International is a market leading CRM recruitment firm with a track record of success. We have a reputation across Europe of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles.
To discuss this and other similar opportunities please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Darcy Gorman on +44 (0)20 3 879 8392 ASAP!
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy